Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Archives cast a shadow over revered state museum director

Wilhelm von Bode, around 1905, and the Bode Museum which was renamed in his honour in 1956 BERLIN. Research presented in Berlin for the first time at the end of last year has tarnished the reputation of Wilhelm von Bode (1845-1929), the former director general of the Kaiser Friedrich-Museum, now called the Bode Museum. It was renamed after Bode in 1956 when the Communist East German government decided to shed the museum’s imperial name. Bernhard Maaz, the director of Dresden’s Gemälde­galerie Alte Meister and Kupferstich-Kabinett, revealed in a lecture marking 50 years of the national museums’ central archive (Zentralarchiv...

"BMW" is preparing for 2011 with 4 models

A company "BMW" for having introduced four new models of the third category for the 2011 class of sedans and wagon and coupe and convertible. The model contains a modified sports coupe, while the model will come open roof can be folded electronically, and front seats can be adjusted electronically and repositioning, as well as to store data on the driver. And will be presented to the BMW Group optional extras to customers, which includes a bouquet "Premium Package" which will add clothing internally the possibility of skin contact via Bluetooth, BMW Assisst telematics system, a navigation...

Google is unaware of the degree of responsibility for failure Beijing Thursday

 Eric Schmidt announced that the President of the U.S. search engine Google in an interview with the Wall Street Journal that Google is unaware of whether the Chinese authorities are responsible for the services stopped in China on Thursday. Schmidt said that he could with the Chinese government "to decide arbitrarily" level of service that can be secured by Google in China, but the organization did not know if Thursday was stopped due to interference by these authorities. The Google said Thursday that all its services almost in China "hanging partially or fully. " Which is the first incident of its kind since...

Churchill Industrial Sale teeth compared to 24 thousand dollars

 Sale partial denture is installed in a framework of gold used by Winston Churchill, who was prime minister of Britain during the Second World War, at auction for 15,200 pounds (23,770 dollars), an amount more than three times the estimated value. And sold the dentures that are designed in a special way to hide a lisp Churchill I'm an expert technician who cost manufacture. It was expected to be sold for five thousand pounds sterling a maximum at an auction held on Thursday's auction hall Keys. A spokesman for Keys "atmosphere was fraught with excitement. " Howe and the buyer for the collection of Churchill...

Arsenal refused to sell Spain's Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona

  Failed last-minute efforts made by FC Barcelona Spanish champions to FIFA to persuade Arsenal to complete a transfer deal for Spain star Cesc Fabregas to the Catalan club. The vice president of Barcelona, Josep Maria Bartomillo The officials told the London club Barcelona that they do not want to sell the player, which culminated with his team's World Cup in South Africa. The Bartomillo "We respect this decision, and if there was a change, we will be in the front row for him to our ranks." Weeks ago, news circulated about the possibility of transmission Fabregas (23 years) to Barcelona, who won...

Company "Alstom" the French will build a power plant in southern Iraq

 Signed a French industrial group "Alstom" in Baghdad, a memorandum of understanding to build a power plant capacity of 1200 MW in southern Iraq. The company also signed an agreement to this station the company has built in 1975 in the city of Najaf as well as training of some Iraqi engineers and technicians. French Ambassador Boris Buyon, told AFP: "Alstom has signed a protocol agreement on Wednesday in the production of electricity with the Iraqi government." In a statement released in Paris, Alstom explained that this agreement covers three projects with the first delivery of Closed station...

London re-open the investigation bloody attacks in July 2005

  British judge opened an investigation Monday expanded attacks, the seventh of July 2005 bombings, which killed 52 people in subway stations in the British capital. Will be achieved Judge Heather's successful, whether it can Secret Service or the British police to prevent such attacks carried out by the British from other assets, are affected by the ideology of al Qaeda. Judge expects to take about six months of investigations, to include verification of the speed of response confidentiality and security intelligence for the explosions that led to the panic and chaos in London during the morning rush hour. The British...

Pages 121234 »
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More